ISO/PAS 45005:2020 Internal Auditor Training Course
ISO/PAS 45005 Internal Auditor training course includes engaging modules. Learn how to obtain objective evidence and benefits of an audit checklist. During interview role play, practice auditing skills to identify nonconformities. On completion, delegates will be able to audit against ISO/PAS 45005.
On completion, delegates will be able to :
- Understand the clauses of ISO/PAS 45005
- Understand the fundamental principles of auditing against ISO/PAS 45005
- Prepare, plan, undertake and follow-up an internal audit against ISO/PAS 45005
- Identify nonconformities
Le public ciblé
Those who are responsible for undertaking internal audits against ISO/PAS 45005
· Current auditors seeking to expand their skills to audit against ISO/PAS 45005
· Those responsible for implementing and maintaining compliance with ISO/PAS 45005
· Those wishing to understand the audit process
· Auditees who are due to be audited
No prior knowledge is required.
Le contenu de la formation
· ISO/PAS 45005 clauses and structure
· External and internal issues related to COVID-19
· Considerations within the workplace
· Roles and responsibilities
· What is an audit ?
· Principles of auditing
· The audit cycle
· Audit checklists
· Corrective actions
· Emergency preparedness and response
· Planning for change in restrictions
· Suspected and confirmed COVID-19 cases
· Psychological health and wellbeing
If you have a disability, please contact us before registering by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to accommodate your training needs.
Des formateurs expérimentés.Des experts pour vous perfectionner.
>1 000 sessionsDifférents formats selon vos besoins : inter/intra-entreprise, e-learning, des formations sur mesure s'appuyant sur des études de cas pratiques, ...
Certificats TÜVLa confirmation indépendante de votre qualification fraîchement acquise.