Safety expert for diisocyanates (TÜV)
Based on the EU REACH regulation, the European Commission adopted a legally binding training obligation on the handling of diisocyanates for all users who use diisocyanates alone or as a component of other substances for industrial and commercial purposes or who monitor these tasks. The training will be mandatory from 24 August 2023 and must be repeated every five years thereafter. In this seminar, you will acquire the knowledge required by REACH as part of a corresponding training course and will then be able to independently instruct diisocyanate users.
The course of the training to become a "Safety Expert for Diisocyanates" at a glance:
E-Learning: Self-study phase - You will receive the e-learning 7 days before the classroom. The learning time is 1.5 learning days.
Classroom: Group phase - This takes place in presence or in the virtual classroom.
Examination: Finally, the personal certification exam is carried out.
- You will receive the necessary training to be allowed to carry out training in the handling of diisocyanates.
- According to the REACH regulation, they are allowed to hold training courses "on the safe use of diisocyanates".
- After attending this seminar, you will be able to instruct all industrial and commercial users who use or monitor diisocyanates at the workplace.
- You will learn the ability to create appropriate training for your employees and customers in accordance with the REACH regulation.
Le public ciblé
- All persons who would like to train other persons in the use of diisocyanates.
- Occupational safety specialists, natural science engineers, hazardous substances officers
- Occupational safety specialists,
- Engineers in the natural sciences with training experience,
- Representative according to the Hazardous Substances Ordinance with at least 3 years of professional experience and training experience,
- University degree in the field of chemistry with training experience.
Le contenu de la formation
- ISOPA / ALIPA
- Definition of diisocyanates
- Awareness-raising, PPE, first aid in emergencies
- REACH Regulation
- Implementation requirements of the REACH Regulation
- Technical implementation of the training courses within the framework of the REACH regulation
- Obligations of entrepreneurs in the case of diisocyanates
- Objectives, Responsibilities and Role of the Diisocyanate Safety Expert
- Security Expert's Guide
- Training formats in the handling of diisocyanates
- Web Based Trainings
- Overview and application of the Diisocyanate Training Matrix
- Training Documentation Requirements
- Questions and Answers
- Conceptual task
- Final examination
- After passing the exam, you will receive a PersCert certificate from the TÜV Rheinland Academy as proof of your expertise vis-à-vis your employer and authorities.
- Your certificate is internationally recognized.
- Your certificate is valid for 3 years.
- Recertification is not a problem: Your certificate can be extended for a further 8 years after participating in a subject-relevant further training course of at least 3 units and continuing professional activity in the field.
If you have a disability, please contact us before registering by sending an email to email@example.com. We will do our best to accommodate your training needs.
Des formateurs expérimentés.Des experts pour vous perfectionner.
>1 000 sessionsDifférents formats selon vos besoins : inter/intra-entreprise, e-learning, des formations sur mesure s'appuyant sur des études de cas pratiques, ...
Certificats TÜVLa confirmation indépendante de votre qualification fraîchement acquise.